Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You Just Can't Say You are Home Without It!

When I make a trip into my childhood hometown of Clarksburg, WV, there is something I always, without a doubt, crave....T & L Hot Dogs!!!


The best one to go to is on Old Bridgeport Hill...the decor really takes you back!!


Fronts of cars coming out of walls...


Old Look Gas Pumps...get a yellow gumball out of this and get a free hotdog and pop!

You can't beat the price: 12 for $12!!!


They are famous for their unbelieveable chili! I enjoyed my hot dogs in WV while visiting my mom, but made sure to pick up a couple of tubs of chili to take home to my hubby and kids :)


If you are one of my PA friends and you are ever in the vicinity of Clarksburg, be sure to stop by one. If you are one of my WV friends....keep on enjoying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment