A few weeks ago, my girlfriend group decided to make our "Girl's Day Out" a day of yard sales followed by ice cream at our local parlor. Check out some of my finds :)
My older sons; Cameron and Genin are getting ready to redo their bedroom in action sports. Was I excited to find this awesome deck hockey lamp!!
Check out this basket! Didn't need the bottles, but they made me take them. Not sure what I am going to use the basket for yet, but absolutely love it!
I remember playing with one of these when I was younger. Reiner and Brandis were so tickled when I carried this in the house. Had I not told them, they would have never known that it is vintage!
Couldn't leave a sale without this cute purse! Made of circles all connected and a beaded handle. Too adorable!!
Can't wait until this Saturday...Shinnston City Wide Yard Sale in WV!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment