I am a mom of 8 kids...need I say more?!!! My day to day life can be total chaos, but I love every second of it! I also love crafting, decorating, bargains, couponing, thrift stores, books, movies, yard sales, volunteer work...you name it, you'll find here!! I have a lot to say :) I also love to cook and bake! Check out my other 3 blogs: www.dedekneadarecipe.blogspot.com and www.dede-daytoday.blogspot.com and www.greatlocalfoodtour.blogspot.com
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it!!
Don't I wish that my garage looked this neat!!!
I have been following a chore chart lately which hasn't left me a lot of time to blog. So much to do and so little time to do it in unfortunately. I have been giving myself 1 hour a day to work on cleaning out my 4 car garage. This garage is a mix of things; party goods, luggage, outgrown clothing/not yet grown into clothing, sports supplies, gifts, holiday and more! I have to admit, I made this mess and now I have to clean it up. It is getting there slowly, but surely.
I am making a promise to myself once this is clean;
I, Dede, do solemnly swear that once my garage is clean I will:
1. Put away all craft supplies immediately so those spare craft feathers don't fly up at me when the garage door opens giving me a fright that there may be a live bird flying around.
2. Get all outgrown clothing put away at once so when the next child potty trains, I actually have the training pants on hand at the time I need them and not when the child is due to wear actual underwear.
3. Never keep around those extra computer monitors. If I need one bad enough, I can find one on any one's curb on trash day.
4. Use the exercise equipment as more than just clothing racks....
5. Never buy another plastic jack-o-lantern trick or treat bucket as long as I live...what...do these things multiply?!!!!
Hoping to get back to you more often really soon! Happy cleaning :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment