Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Book Review: Retail Therapy-Life Lessons Learned While Shopping


                          Book Review: Retail Therapy-Life Lessons Learned While Shopping




Book Summary:  New Shoes: $65; Designer Jeans: $84; Cute Purse: $75. Life Lessons Learned While Shopping: Priceless...In Retail Therapy, bestselling author Amanda Ford gives you the ultimate guide to life--through shopping! With shopping stories and advice, Amanda shows you that the way you shop is the way you live. Whether you would rather buy discount or vintage, Pumas or Prada, a peek at this book will give you a reason to make every purchase count.



My Review: Ever think that there can't possibly be any lessons learned from shopping? Think again! This book had me re-evaluating every purchase that I made and whether I seriously needed it at that time or not. Amanda Ford supplies her sense of humor to many of her own personal experiences about shopping. From her teenage years, til now alongside her husband...she will make you laugh as you realize just how unnecesarry that denim jean jacket actually is! The plus on this book...I only paid $1 for it!!! Great book whether on clearance or retail price!

No comments:

Post a Comment