Friday, July 22, 2011

Finding the diamonds in the rough!

Since the time I decided to revamp my house, I have been out and about looking for anything cool that will take the place of my old decor. Sometimes you have to look far and wide for these items :) Yard sales, thrift stores, etc...it is all open to possibility. Check out some of my finds!!




I found this awesome pair of metal 3d art work at the new Habitat for Humanity store in Washington. Will go perfect either in my dining room or at the top of the staircase. I did pay $10 for the pair, but I consider that a bargain for a focal point piece!





These 2 different, originally architectural pieces were found at a flea market in the same day and match the art perfectly!!





Nice old suitcase, found at a random yard sale.. may go in my Den with the beachy decor :)






Don't forget about this freebie from my friend Tonya. Had a tiny chip, or as I would say "blemish" on the back bottom. This will look awesome on my kitchen counter with something piled in it!!






So, what do you think of my finds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment