Saturday, May 7, 2011

I absolutely L-O-V-E to read, however....

I am a reader. There has never been a question about that. My den has shelves filled to the max with yet-to-read books. I also get books from 2 different blogs in exchange for reviews. I just love the thought that there are so many interesting stories out there to take you away from the everyday routine of day-to-day life.

Normal right? So, where does the "however" come in?

At this point, I have begun to overload on books.


I have no idea when I will get through them all! Anytime I see a book that is a continuation of another book I currently have, I buy it whether I know I have the time to read it or not! You can't pass up a great deal!! At the present time, I have 5 books stacked to read. All of different genres too! How crazy is this? While I am reading The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, I am also reading a Fresh Home magazine, AllYou magazine, potty training for the tough kid guide, A Daily Devotional and an up-to-date home design book. Whew!!! I will get through them all too...just takes a little longer since I go back and forth. What mood am I in? That is how I choose my reading material for the day.

Feels like a "my goodness, I have finally got to get my stubborn 6th child potty trained" day. Excuse me...reading to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment