Saturday, April 30, 2011

Car Conversations

On our way to Walmart last night with 3 of my 6 kids, I caught a glimpse of their conversations in between songs...


Reiner: There was a snake in our driveway today.
Kaplyn: No there wasn't.
Reiner: Yes, there was! I'm not making it up!
Kaplyn: What color?
Reiner: I don't know because I'm lying.











Kaplyn: Eew...Something is stuck to my shoe!









Brandis: My cup leaked. Now our car will smell like milk...I love milk!














Kaplyn: Don't draw on your window Reiner, it will make the window all smeary....












Reiner: Brandis, if the car gets hot it will smell like spoiled milk!!











Brandis: Yay for Walmart...can we get string cheese?!











Kaplyn: I can't wait until summer, I love pool smell!









Reiner: If Walmart still has jelly beans, does that mean it is still Easter?








Brandis: How come we have to buy diapers for Matlyn?
Kaplyn: Because she isn't big enough to use the potty yet.
Brandis: Why?
Kaplyn: Because she is so little that if she falls in, she will get flushed down.










Reiner: Mommy, don't forget to buy Genin some beef turkey...
Kaplyn: You mean beef jerkey Reiner!











Brandis: Can I order a cake for my birthday?
Kaplyn: Your birthday is not until June.
Brandis: Yes, lets order a cake.











Reiner: Lets buy a fishing pole at Walmart so we can catch our own food every night!!











Such lively conversation...never a dull moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment