Sunday, March 13, 2011

Purex Crystals Winners Announced!!!


We did not have very many do this giveaway. Hoping the next time around will go better. We had 3 coupons to give away for a FREE 28 oz bottle of Purex Crystals. The winners are:

#1: Kristine, who said...
I posted in Saving Money in WAPA on FB. I hope I win one- you can use them with cloth diapers since they are all natural and I've been meaning to try them.


#4: Margaret, who said...
Can't wait to try these, I hear they smell wonderful!


#3: Amy, who said...
I've never try their product and it sounds wonderful. The softener I'm using now doesn't smell like anything and i would love my clothes smelling fresh after the wash. Thanks for the chance to win this giveaway.

Please contact me at king4189@aol.com with your mailing addresses and I will get your coupons out asap! Thanks for entering the Purex Crytals Softener Giveaway.

Congrats to the winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment