Tattoos....you gotta love them!
Don't let them have them everyday. Keep them put away and get them on a day that they are bored or even just when you look at your child and smile, realizing that they are being extra sweet that day ;)
You can order them in bulk from Oriental Trading, but I usually gather mine up in random places; freebies in the mail, treat bags from b-day parties the kids attend, restaurants, etc...
When I apply them, I put them on the shoulder area of the arm, this way, if we have to run out in public we don't have to wash it off (I hate visible ink, looks dirty to me)
Tattoos are one of those lovely things that are still in today's world that really makes the innocence of your child show through :) I love that innocence...you have to enjoy it while you can because it doesn't last very long.
No comments:
Post a Comment