Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Went to Target and Got All of This....for only $4.51!!

While eating at Chilis in West Mifflin last night (yay! 2 free kids meals per each adult), I decided to make a quick coupon trip to Target. I had just printed out fresh Target coupons and stacked them with some manufacturer's coupons. Check out my deals!!

Kellogg's 10.8 Crunchy Nut Cereal-$1.50
Kellogg's 10.8 Crunchy Nut Cereal-$1.50
Target Brand Up & Up 96 fl oz Bleach-.47
Target Brand Up & Up 40 ct Dryer Sheets-.37
Halls 30 ct Cough Drops-.35
Target Brand Up & Up Pantyliners 22 ct-.14
Target Brand Up & Up Pantyliners 22 ct-.14
Dentyne Pure 3 pack-.04
Target Brand Up & Up Dental Floss-.00
Target Brand Up & Up Dental Floss-.00
Target Brand Up & Up Ibuprofen 24 ct-.00
Finish Quantum 10 ct Dish washing Tablets-.00
Finish Quantum 10 ct Dish washing Tablets-.00
Thelma & Louise DVD-.00
Ever After DVD-.00




Grand total: $4.51!!!! I know some bargains when I "spot" them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment