1. JCPenney has an entrance right next to the bathroom.
2. Gamestop always has a quick bargain to satisfy any child's video game fix.
3. It is funny how many people in Uniontown are nuts over Auntie Anne's pretzels...there were at least 20 people in line!
4. Uniontown people are scrappers! There is always an argument in at least one store we go into...this time it was Claires.
5. Gene and Boots! (Need I say more)
6. Uniontown Mall always has the best holiday decorations...where else can you find a 12 foot easter basket with the same size bunny included?!
7. The $1 clothing racks at Rue 21.
8. The employees at Hot Topic :)
9. Fries and ranch (or bleu if you prefer) at The Boston Beanery.
10. A ton of benches and couches to just sit and people watch...better than tv!!
I think I'll have to go! It's been years.....thanks Dede...See you soon at soccer
ReplyDeleteStacey