Friday, August 2, 2013

Who doesn't have a comfort food?

 
 
Anyone out there not have some sort of food that brings you comfort when you absolutely need it? Mine has been served to me as long as I can remember beginning with my Mom; Toast with peanut butter and a dusting of cinnamon sugar :)

I have seen people that have never heard of this contraption of greatness and am always sure to tell them how simple and scrumptious this quick snack is!

After toasting the bread, give it a chance to cool down. If you don't, the Pb will just melt right into it and you really want to be able to spread it right over top and have some thickness to bite into. Then simply sprinkle a mix of cinnamon and sugar over the peanut butter. Oh...yum.

This has been the snack I go to for a nice hearty breakfast (it will totally fill you with 2 of them), a stressful day and pregnancy (hence why I am explaining this now ;)

Take a bite and savour....add a glass of ice cold milk and you have a package of "you can't get much better than this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment