Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Product Review: Purex Crystals and Jockey


As a Purex Insider, I was recently sent a nice little package consisting of a 2012 Jockey Tech Terry Performance Sports Bra and a bottle of 2012 Tropical Splash Purex Crystals.

Although the Jockey Tech Terry Performance Bra was a little snug, I did manage to get it on and use it so I could test it and the Crystals to wash it with.

The bra is an extremely comfortable item. It is breatheable, soft, flush with the stomach area, etc...The Jockey sports bra features moisture wicking technology to keep you dry and your body cool while you work out.  Since Purex Crystals contain no oil, it will keep this bra in tact through many washes :) You can currently get a 20% coupon for Jockey to use on the sportsbra :)

The new Tropical Splash scent is very suttle, but nice and what I absolutely love about this fabric softener is that  it can be used on all types of laundry since oil isn't used in it . I am a huge fan of Purex Crystals after receiving a sample a while back of the blue ones. Personally, I still go with my favorite (blue) They are definitely a great product in that they do leave your clothing smelling very fresh and keep your clothes in wonderful condition!!

Buy these or any of the others in the Purex Crystals line...they are an awesome product!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment