This week while in Washington, I stopped by Shop & Save and Giant Eagle to pick up some awesome coupon deals. Here is what I ended up with:
Shop & Save
Rice-a-Roni Broccoli Au Gratin-.50
Rice-a-Roni Parmesan & Romano-.50
Rice a Roni Parmesan & Romano-.50
Pasta Roni Easy Salads-.50
Texas Toast Garlic & Butter-.25
Texas Toast Garlic & Butter-.25
Total: $2.50
Giant Eagle>
Bagel Bites-$1.00
Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal-$1.50
Kellogg's Special K Cereal-$1.10
Hostess Muffins-.48
Ronzoni Smart Taste-.00 FREE!!
Contadina Canned Tomatoes-.66
Contadina Canned Tomatoes-.66
Contadina Canned Tomatoes-.66
Yoplait Delights Parfait Chocolate Raspberry-$1.00
Total: $7.06
Grand Total: $9.56!! Very pleased with myself :)
man, i need to understand this coupon thing!
ReplyDeletehttp://divababies.blogspot.com/
Wow! Awesome deals.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog on one of the Monday blog hops! Have a great week.
Amanda @ http://www.nutritionistreviews.com
That was a great bargain trip. I can't get pass saving $5 with my coupons. I just can't seem to get it right...I too want to save $50 on my groceries every week.
ReplyDeletewow, what a deal!!! Thanks for following me :) I'm following you back on this blog and your recipe blog!
ReplyDelete~Crystal
Sistergirl-it is a process to get it all down. Takes some time, but it definitely worth it in the end :)
ReplyDeleteDede