Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wacky, Weird, Weekend Grocery Shopping

Have you ever taken the time to really look at a lot of the weird things that are sold in stores nowadays? How about to look at some of the wacky people who frequent those stores?! I went to Giant Eagle for my huge 3 month trip this past weekend. What a trip!

I saw a guy walking back and forth with a loaf of fresh bread, a can of black-eyed peas and a seedless zuccini. I am not quite sure what he was looking for, but he never picked up anything else the whole time he was there.



*Never get the salt water taffy in the bulk candy area...it can be a little too gooey! Sorry kid...tell your mom to buy you some wet wipes.

Giant Eagle in Washington has a huge variety of products available. If you want it, most likely they have it. Even...



*Digestives? Does this milk chocolate cracker snack even sound appetizing to you?! $5.99?! Your money would go right down the toilet along with your crackers!

I can't believe how many ice creams there are to choose from...oh look who's back....



*For goodness sakes, those are for girls...if you have a problem with it, tell your mom to switch them out for the Spongebob fun fruits...oh and quit bothering me kid.

Who knew there were so many fruits that you could make jelly and jams out of. I saw a lady staring for a long period of time at the jelly section...not sure what she was waiting for. Her husband was doing the same thing in the Worchestershire Sauce area...strange. I, myself stick with grape jelly, however, I have been known to buy strawberry, raspberry, even peach, but....



*I don't like guava :( My son and little sister do though ;)

Now to get back to trying to pick out an ice cream flavor amongst the millions of shelves of yummy goodness. I ended up getting $1 off of the already on sale Giant Eagle brand ice cream, the generic form of dippin dots (4 of those), a box of Minute Maid Popsicles and 3 mini cans of Edy's ice cream :) What the....



*I guess he was driving his mom crazy....

I would know, the lovely model for these pics is MY son....take a bow Cameron.

Isn't grocery shopping wacky and weird...or is that just us?!

No comments:

Post a Comment